Rules & Dress Code
We reserve the right to refuse admittance and the right to supervision.
Skate at your own risk. We assume no liability.
1. All children pay admission. Free admission to spectating parents only.
2. No food or drinks of any type allowed to be brought in.
3. No alcohol or drugs in you or on you.
4. No smoking inside or outside. No tobacco products allowed inside the building. No electric cigarettes allowed in the building.
5. No loitering.
6. No sitting in cars.
7. No gum, toothpicks or hard candy allowed inside.
8. No public display of affection.
9. No attitude problems.
10. No fast skating, chase, tag or horseplay.
11. No going in and out. Parents must come inside to get children if they are to leave before a session ends.
12. No profanity.
13. No pets.
14. No sunglasses, cell phones or personal devices of any type are allowed on the skating floor.
15. Discount coupons or free passes not accepted on private parties, party packages or special events.
16. No weapons.
17. All children ages 5-17 must have skates on during the 6:30-10:00 pm skating sessions on Friday and Saturday.
PLEASE NOTICE: ALL PATRONS SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK. MAGIC WHEELS ADVISES PREGNANT WOMEN NOT TO SKATE DUE TO THE RISK OF INJURY. Magic Wheels reserves the right to refuse admittance.
ABSOLUTELY NO tube tops, halter tops or open backs, off the shoulder blouses, bare midriffs, muscle shirts or clothing labled in poor taste. Shirts and blouses must fit well at the neck and under arms. No excessive cleavage. Shorts must be of appropriate length. No short-shorts. All pants must fit at the waist. No sagging. No attire allowed that is gothic in look or gothic inspired, including trench coats, chains or collars. No attire allowed that deals with the occult. We are a family-oriented skating center, not a night club. Your attire should be appropriate. Any jeans that are worn with rips or holes must be worn with leggings or shorts underneath.
Management reserves the right to determine what is appropriate for this skating center.
We appreciate you cooperation.